Welcome to The BTRM
The Certificate of Bank Treasury Risk Management (BTRM) is a six-month, part-time course designed to empower individuals working in, or intending to work in, every aspect of bank balance sheet management and asset-liability management (ALM). The BTRM is unique in being the only professional qualification for bank Treasury, Finance and Risk professionals that covers every aspect of bank ALM, capital and liquidity risk management. The strong emphasis of the course throughout is on practical relevance and equipping students with the tools and techniques required by banks in the real world. The BTRM is a career-enhancing professional qualification.
The BTRM has partnered with University of Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW) to offer the programme jointly. All students are awarded the BTRM certificate and also a Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) from a prestigious European University, now badged as the International Double Degree BTRM and CAS Bank Treasury Risk Management.
- All students are awarded the BTRM certificate and Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) from a prestigious European University
- International Double Degree BTRM and CAS Bank Treasury Risk Management.
- Self-funded applicants dedicated Alumni employment service.
- Qualify from anywhere in the world online, on a part-time basis with fuly flexible study options
- Taught by practitioners for practitioners with expert teaching and support
- Acquire the knowledge, tools and techniques used by banks in the real world